Access to the Services, Accuracy and security
- We endeavor to make the Services available to during Vendor working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the Services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Services or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Services. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Services will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Services to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
Relationship with operators if the Services is accessed on mobile devices
- In the event the Services is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an "Operator").
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the Services is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services.
- You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any Third Party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Services fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any Third Party claim that the Services or your possession and use of the Services infringes that Third Party's intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You must comply with any applicable Third Party terms of agreement when using the Services (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Services is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
- The services may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
- Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the services or delay or errors in functionality of the services. as a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
- We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
- You acknowledge that third party services are available on the services. we may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. however, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. you hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party's / vendors services.
- While the materials provided on the services were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. in no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
- The information provided hereunder is provided "as is". we and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
- We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the services. in no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors or agents be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or vendor accessed through the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Services or our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Services.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Treatment of information provided by you
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable license to use any material which you submit to us on the Services for the purpose of use on the Services or for our generally marketing (by any means and in any media, including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Governing law and dispute resolution